EEA what next on citizen’s rights?

At Lawson Hunte, our advice is to make an application now declaring your permanent residence or otherwise evidencing your qualification status either as a worker, self-employed, self-sufficiency or as a student. In the latter 2 categories, you will need comprehensive sickness insurance before making your application.

Read More